Sunday, August 12, 2012

HARLEY BIKERS TALKING ABOUT CHURCH, BIBLE STUDY, & CALVINISM

HARLEY BIKERS TALKING ABOUT CHURCH, BIBLE STUDY, & CALVINISM Video Clips. Duration : 0.18 Mins.


...fascinating...these guys at starbucks...all black jacket harley guys...& smarter than einstein re just about everything...I'm on my laptop ...a few feet away & overhear their conversation....and now they are talking about calvinism...& perseverance of the saints (I perk up when I hear calvinism b/c I grew up in the calvinistic environment & attended Calvin College...and our youth groups were called "young calvinists" etc...ha ha..) ... I noticed as they were leaving their jackets said "Black Sheep"...and I went online and found a "Black Sheep Harley Davidsons for Christ" website at www.blacksheephdfc.org ARE YOU CONFUSED? FEELING LOST or SCARED? Having TROUBLE with a RELATIONSHIP? Seeking a NEW RELATIONSHIP? Having FINANCIAL TROUBLE? WONDERING what LIFE is ALL ABOUT ? There is ONLY ONE ANSWER to ALL the QUESTIONS or CONCERNS. See www.HEARINGtheWORD.posterous.com And PLEASE HELP PROTECT UNBORN LIFE ! See http ALSO, HELP PROMOTE KINDNESS, SEE fight4kindness.posterous.com . And, please pray for our public schools & be an advocate for chapels in all public schools. See pray-4-chapels-in-the-public-schools.posterous.com BY the way, if you see an advertisement for Obama on this or any of my other videos, it is NOT because I endorse Obama for re-election. I think Barack & Michelle Obama are both very nice people, but because of their position on abortion (they refuse to restrict abortion in any way, whereas I am pro-life & adamantly against all forms of abortion) & marriage ...

No comments:

Post a Comment